M&A Masterclass Series
Looking to buy or sell?
Lion People Global provides a range of M&A Advisory services to help Founders and CEOs with growth, facilitating millions of dollars in M&A activity since 2017.
Whether you’re buying or selling, we have a team of professionals to help you close the deal.
We’re not accountants, lawyers or certified valuators – but we have hands-on executive experience from the field and a unique insight into the psychology of navigating the M&A process, keeping things on an even keel and reaching a win-win agreement.
Building on these years of experience, we launched our M&A Masterclass series in 2021.
This 13-part series features interviews with industry experts across a variety of disciplines.
From episode to episode, Lion People CEO Annette Lawlor and M&A Expert & Partner Olga Blasco take a deep dive into both buyer and seller-side tactics and strategies.
Each episode follows a Lecture-Discussion format, supported by polls, surveys and questions from the audience.
Now for the very first time, we are offering full access to our M&A Masterclass series, covering all 13 hour-long episodes below.
- Session 1: Who should be in my M&A Cockpit?
- Session 2: Should I buy or sell?
- Session 3: How do I know if I am ready to sell?
- Session 4: How do buyers buy? (Valuations)
- Session 5: Culture at the heart of success post-merger
- Session 6: Building and buying for profit and sustainability
- Session 7: Seller incubation
- Session 8: Capitalize on your assets
- Session 9: Why leading brands acquire LSPs to accelerate international growth
- Session 10: The Power of Two: Why it makes sense to merge
- Session 11: How to develop a successful Growth by Acquisition strategy
- Session 12: How to make a deal against all odds?
- Session 13: Raise money, survive and thrive!